A rare form of life: a conservative living in the Portland, Oregon metro area, and unfortunately for many, an opinionated one.
- No public posts available.
- Discovered on mid-morning walk. Dark drinking chocolate! Anti-oxidant goodness in shot form.
- Reshared post from Trackers Earth Portland:
- Live this place — wonderful meats and fats!
- Whereas I completely missed the 31 Heroes CrossFit WOD yesterday, I did a first: ran my first 5K on …
- Going away party for one of the two founders of Jive Software, Bill Lynch. Thanks, Bill!
- Every time I read something new from Tracker Earth, I get more and more impressed. This post underlines…
- New YouTube Video: Sunrise in Trout Lake
- Selenium User Group meet at Jive, recapping the Selenium conference in Boston.
- Happy Independence Day everyone.